Our Current Specials
$99 New Patient Special
Exams, X-rays, and cleaning. *In the absence of gum disease. Regularly $282.
Free X-Ray & Consultation
Dental Implants Starting at $2999
Includes Implant, Abutment and Crown!
0% 12 Month Financing
Free Consultation with Free X-ray!
Limited Time Offer: Call today!
Call us today! 518-899-6068
What are Dental Implants?
Dental Implants are a permanent replacement for missing teeth. A titanium tooth root is placed where the missing tooth root was. This titanium is the same titanium used when having a knee, ankle or shoulder replacement. The implant become very stable and is even more stable than our natural teeth! On top of the titanium implant a crown is placed. Dental implants function exactly the same as our real teeth. You brush and floss them the same way and they are not connected to any surrounding teeth for support! This is the best and most permanent way to replace teeth!
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Replace missing teeth that are lost from an accident or disease
- Long lasting
- A great alternative to dentures
- Realistic look and feel
- Very strong and stable
- Do NOT negatively effect any other teeth in your mouth
- Very easy, non invasive techniques used
- Can be used for individual teeth, under bridges or to stabilize dentures
- Dental implants stop the jaw bone from shrinking over time
- First Step: A free consultation including an x-ray to determine the exact steps needed in each individual case
- Second Step: The placement of the dental implant with a healing period so the body accepts the implant
- Third Step: Impression to send to lab to fabricate the custom abutment and crown
- Fourth Step: Delivery of the custom abutment and crown
Benefit of Salvatore Dental’s Implants:
- Dr. Richard Jr. is a fellow of the International Dental Implant Association. He has obtained certification which involved hundreds of hours of education, didactic and clinical examinations with several cases being accepted with thorough review by top, nationally ranked implantologists.
- Having the restorative dentist surgically place the implant is more predictable because it is known exactly where the final tooth should be.
- Having Salvatore dental place and restore the implant results in less appointments and cost savings.
- Salvatore dental does not charge specialist fees and are able to pass the cost savings to our patients.